Main menu

Pages

VIDEO Bernie Sanders: I will probably run in 2020 if I'm the best candidate to beat Trump



Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said he will presumably keep running for president in 2020 on the off chance that he is the best possibility to beat President Trump. 
"I'm not one of those children of multimillionaires whose guardians revealed to them they would move toward becoming leader of the Assembled States," Sanders disclosed to New York Magazine. "I don't get up toward the beginning of the day with any deep longing that I must be president." 

FOLLOW THE NEXT PAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

"In the event that there's another person who shows up who can, for reasons unknown, complete a superior employment than me, I'll work my butt off to choose the person in question," he included. "In the event that for reasons unknown, I am the best contender to beat Donald Trump, at that point I will presumably run." 
Sanders made comparative comments a week ago, saying his group was "taking a gander at" the likelihood of a 2020 run. 

"[I]t's a choice that impacts your family," Sanders said on MSNBC's "PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton." 

"What's more, I need to ensure that when I settle on that choice, on the off chance that I choose to run, that I have closed, truth be told, that I am the most grounded hopeful who can vanquish Donald Trump," he said. 

Sanders kept running in the 2016 Just primaries and accumulated prevalence among progressives, before being crushed by previous Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the designation. 


Oneself portrayed fair communist has been one of Trump's most straightforward pundits the Senate, regularly alluding to him as the "most supremacist, misogynist, homophobic, biased president ever."   

Comments