Main menu

Pages

Singer Sheryl Crow: ‘I Forbid My Kids To Watch TV When Trump Is On, I Prefer Classy People Like Hillary Clinton. Do You Support Her?



As of late on ABC's "The View," vocalist and Hillary Clinton fan Sheryl Crow expressed that she doesn't give her youngsters a chance to see President Donald Trump on television since she is "humiliated." 

FOLLOW THE NEXT PAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

Crow expressed, "I traveled with Mrs. Clinton. I went to Bosnia. She has completed a great deal of work for, similar to, 30 years for ladies and kids. Also, I couldn't care less—you know, I saw what occurred with President Obama."

"It made me wiped out. I think he drew out some genuine bias in the nation by the righteousness of the way that he was the primary dark president." 
"I'm simply my psyche here. I'm seeing it with the principal female president and it sickens me."
"To the extent, Trump is concerned, I met him on the arrangement of "Studio 54." It was a motion picture, and he was being his identity, which is Donald Trump, you know. He was showing up. That is me and Cindy Crawford. I'm endeavoring to look as tall as she seems to be." 
"In any case, that is the main time I've met him. Be that as it may, you know, I'm humiliated. My children, I would prefer not to go too far into it however I don't give my children a chance to sit in front of the television when he's on."

"It's simply—I need to have the capacity to state to my children, being the leader of the Unified States is the most decent position and it needs to return to that and we have to change the exchange." 
The Popstar already has said she trusts Donald Trump will be arraigned and kicked out of the White House. 



The Sufficiently solid artist, who is justified regardless of an expected $40million, today scrutinized The President's 'confused' government on ITV's Great Morning England. 
She stated: 'It's my expectation that sometime he's not in office anymore, I mean the word denunciation unquestionably leaves my mouth however what we require is a working government and it's been throughout the previous 144 days only disorder.'
Crow, whose incredible granddad was congressman Charles A. Crow, said she generally expected that individuals would have confidence in the expectation Trump was putting forth them.

'Individuals are seeking he will convey after them. There are a lot of individuals who are harming in America simply like everywhere throughout the world and they had confidence in him and it's been my stress from the earliest starting point, she said.

Comments

14 comments
Post a Comment
  1. Only had one "indiver" with "Kid Rock"....The Talent is There...And...it's Apparent What's Missing.!!! Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Crow you need to get your priorities straight and not believe everything Killary tells you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well again another celebrity that proves you don't have to have intelligence to be an actor, actress, or singer. I'm very disappointed in Miss Crowe and I will no longer listen to her music voluntarily. Anyone who believes anything that killary says has very limited intelligence.... just my opinion but it counts as much as anybody else's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OTHER SORRY AS PERSON. AND ALL WILL SEE WHEN TRUMP STARTS INVESTIGATING THE DEMOCRATS AND SEE WERE ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE CAME FROM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maaaaan, She looks AWFUL!!! Hadnt seen her in years. She got the liberal drawl to her, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dumb liberals not offended by Dem saying f-TRUMP IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS? i NEVER HEADED TRUMP USE THE F-BOMB? IDIOT'S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy people don’t abandon their citizens to die à la Benghazi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CLASS is surely something Hillary Clinton has none of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hillary is a criminal Wow. you are stupid anymore arent you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you really should just stick to singing and keep your backwards political views to yourself you sound stupid. And if you think Killary is classy you must not have any class at all. Have you listened to Hillary when she is addressing African Americans and she try's to mimic how a lot of them speak? That's not class that's pandering and really degrading to all parties concerned. just #walkaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like some of her songs.....politicaly though she gets a F (failing) grade from me... lol.. One day mabye she will understand the great difference between, Barry and Hil versus Trump and his supporters...and the love some do NOT have for America versus the ones that clearly do and more...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like the opinion of the people of Haiti about the Clintons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment