Main menu

Pages

VIDEO GEORGE LOPEZ: “TRUMP CAN KISS MY ASS, I’M MOVING AND I’M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE I’M GOING” [VIDEO]



A few people like George Lopez will never be completely ready to set their outrage aside and get over about the result of the presidential decision. 

FOLLOW THE NEXT PAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

It was all fun and jokes until the comic George Lopez began going foul, when he was gotten some information about his supposition about superstars, for example, Dave Chappelle and Oprah saying that they will give Trump a possibility. 

"I'll allow him to suck my can," said Lopez. "Listen man, I'm retained so don't stress over my private status. I'm as of now bonded, mother lover. What's more, I'm not going to reveal to you where I will go on the grounds that it will drive up land costs 'cause before the year's over nobody's going to wanna be here." 


FOLLOW THE NEXT PAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

Amazing, isn't that a steaming proclamation? In the event that you request that us Lopez needs consider his unwinding important, I mean getting started up from a basic correspondent inquiry? 
To the extent hes concerned however, obviously he can go wherever he needs, we don't wager that he will be remembered fondly by enthusiastic Americans that remain with President Trump since they realize what's correct.
You can his statment in the video below:  

Comments