Main menu

Pages

Oprah Might Run For President ! Would You Vote For Her ?



In 2003, she said "Never." Yet now Oprah may change her tune. Would you vote in favor of Oprah Winfrey for president? 
In any case, since the race of Donald Trump, Oprah has begun thinking about that as a man may not require political experience of any sort to be chosen to office. Furthermore, she has beforehand crusaded for the benefit of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. 

FOLLOW THE NEXT PAGE TO READ MORE AND VOTE.

I never thought about the inquiry, even a plausibility… That is the thing that I thought — I don't have the experience, I don't know enough … and now I'm considering, gracious! 
Oprah Winfrey



POLL : Oprah Might Run For President ! Would You Vote For Her ?


  1. POLL : Oprah Might Run For President ! Would You Vote For Her ?

  2. YES
    NO

Comments

1 comment
Post a Comment
  1. When I heard Oprah say she took young women to meet Harvey Weinstein , she lost all credibility . She then stated she felt no remorse because .. She said they knew the deal .. Shame on you , Oprah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment